You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- name, birth date, gender, email address, physical contact information, industry and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the site (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- community messaging discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data; and
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in any ad-customization programs, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a customized browsing experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the Sites’ content and advertising;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and other relevant information.
- Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Activity Associated with User IDs
Your User ID is displayed throughout the Company and is therefore available to the public. All of your activity on our sites is traceable to your User ID. Notices are sent to other community members regarding suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites and refer to User IDs and specific items. Therefore, if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your Company activities.
Using Information from Successful Running, Inc.
The Company enables you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information. When users are involved in community interaction, they may have access to each other’s name, User ID, email address and other contact and other information.
You agree to use user information only for:
- The Company’s running community-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- using services offered through the Company, or
- other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
- Remind us of who you are and to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when you register or “Sign In” and is modified when you “Sign Out” of our services.
- Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing the Company is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user, and to help target advertisements based on user interest and behavior.
- Measure certain traffic patterns and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our user’s habits are similar or different from one another so that we can make each new experience on the Company a better one. We may use this information to better personalize the content, banners, and promotions that you and other users will see on our sites.
Advertising networks that serve ads onto the Company may also use their own cookies.
The Company also collects IP addresses for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sellers.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our community users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set the Company notification preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Company users, even if a user has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report Company-related spam or spoof emails to the Company, please forward the email to: email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Website Terms and Conditions. We may scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community, we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Company password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may edit your Company information at any time by using your Company ID and password. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Successful Running, LLC. Website Terms and Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. Your Company Account Information is password protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Join A Discussion
- Security Awareness Articles
- Applying Facebook On Your Company Coverage
- Making Money On The Web With Reliable Work From Home Jobs
- order paxil online
- Travel cover high quality likely to rise in Indian?
- The Part associated with Insurance policy Agents with regard to Businesses
- Chicago SR-22 Insurance policy - Be familiar with Rules plus Legislation Correctly!
- How to locate cheap DRUNK DRIVING auto insurance
- Exactly what Atlanta Insurance Agent Can perform With regards to You?
- Travel cover superior prone to within Indian?